Saturday, May 23, 2009

Windsor, Ontario Canada V Or Boomerang Shaped UFO

Posted: May 23, 2009

Date: May 21, 2009
Time: 11:09 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Windsor, Ontario.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: V, or tiny boomerang.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was standing in my backyard on a clear night stargazing, watching passing airplanes and looking for satellites. I caught sight of a small fast moving object. It appeared as a flying wing, maybe a small V-shaped boomerang orange and yellow like. It was glowing, but this may have been the craft's "headlights". There were no beacons or flashing lights. I didn't hear any engine noise over quiet background sounds of the suburbs.
It appeared to fly at the same elevation as the highest flying jets. But much, much, faster. It crossed the sky as I faced south, going from east to west. If 180* is the horizon, and 90* is pointing straight up, I saw it cross from 45* to 135* in five seconds. Very fast. No afterburner, I've seen fighter jets do that. No contrail or smoke.

Thank you to the witness for their sighting report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Site: http://www.brianvike.com

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment