Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Oak Bluff, Manitoba Two Cylinder Shaped UFOs

Posted: May 13, 2009

Date: April 29, 2009
Time: Approx: 10:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Oak Bluff, Manitoba.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 2
Shape of Objects: Blimp shaped.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: The first time I saw it was about two months ago. I was driving home from Winnipeg to the town I live in called Domain. As I was turning off the Perimiter Highway I saw a ball of fire coming to earth like a comet, not a shooting star. It was big and red and fiery. Then as I turned the corner, I saw the UFO. It passed over the highway and it was to low to be a plane and had lights on it. They were red and white and it was hard to make out the shape, but it looked like a blimp with the seating compartment on the bottom of the big oval balloon part.

Then on April 29th 2009 as I was driving home around the same place when I saw a bright light in the distance toward the town of Oak Bluff. I decided to drive towards it to see if I could get a better look. As I got closer, I could tell it wasn't a plane because of it's low altitude and slow speed. I thought maybe it is a helicopter with a search light, but as I got even closer, it passed over my car like my last sighting, only this time stopping and I could get a better view of it. This time I could distinctly make out the form of a blimp shaped object with red and white blinking lights and one very bright light on the bottom. I am sure it was not a plane, because of it's slow speed, or helicopter no loud rotor sound and I got a look at the shape, which was not like a helicopter. So I'm only left with two options as to what it is, some sort of blimp or zeppelin made on planet earth or the possibility of an alien space craft.

As I continued my drive and about 10 minutes later, I saw it again. This time further away and it might of been the same one, or another one. I just don't know. I should also note that my grandpa has pictures of these strange perfect cut cylinders in the earth that he found in his field like 25 years ago. I would like to have these things I saw explained to me. I hope you can help. Thanks.

Thank you to the witness for their sighting report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Blog: http://hbccuforesearch.blogspot.com/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment