Saturday, May 23, 2009

Montreal, Town Of Mount Royal, Canada A Big Round Fire Ball

Posted: May 23, 2009

Date: October 5, 2008
Time: Approx: 9:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Big round fire ball.

Weather Conditions: Don't remember exactly but I think it was a bit cloudy

Description: I was walking my dog with my sister in law and all of a sudden a large floating ball of fire flashed about 3 times and disappeared. This happened directly in front of me, it appeared about 1 km away and a few meters higher than the trees. At the time my sister in law was looking down and as soon as I saw the flashing light I grabbed her arm and tugged it hard and yelled out her name, I was quite startled. By the time she looked up the object had disappeared. This ball of light was much larger than a star, maybe the size of a large beach ball.

TV/Radio: I am not sure if it was reported and I am not exactly sure of the date but I know it was in October and around 9pm, I assume it was October 5th because there was another sighting that day around that time.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment