Tuesday, May 19, 2009

London, Ontario Canada Tiny Lights In The Shape Of A Triangle

Posted: May 19, 2009

Date: May 18, 2009
Time: Approx: 11:30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: London, Ontario, Canada.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: Possibly 3
Shape of Objects: Tiny Lights, similar to a satellite.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I looked up to scan the sky for meteorites or satellites upon exiting my car and walking through my parking lot. Something caught my attention and my first thought was that I spotted a slower small meteorite - nothing very special. It was perhaps 10 degrees from straight overhead and it was moving North West. But then I realized that there were three lights forming a triangle. One light was following the other, then the third was about half that distance to the right and exactly in the middle. The lights were about the same brightness of a satellite, and they were all identical.

What was odd was the speed at which they were moving. They were moving much more quickly than an airplane or a satellite. It took approximately 15 seconds for the lights to move from near overhead to approximately 25 degrees above the horizon where they were lost in the distance. I listened as carefully as I could for jet engine noise, but there was complete silence.

Thank you to the witness for their sighting report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Site: http://www.brianvike.com

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment