Saturday, December 29, 2018

Pillar Of Orange Light St Albert Alberta (Video)


Date:  December 28, 2018
Time:  From approximately 8:35 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.

Hey, yep so I saw the bright light from my clinic in St Albert and so did my colleague (and many others according to a St. Albert Facebook page.). My colleague's brother and my friend saw it from 137 Avenue area.

I have pictures from both locations.

Lots of people suggesting that it was due to the large flares at the refinery yesterday, with the light from that reflecting off the ice crystals in the air.

It was phenomenal to watch. Lasted about 25 minutes, from approximately 8:35 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.


 Brian Vike, Director KBCC UFO Research. Email: b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor Blog: https://canadaufo.blogspot.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment