Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Four Orange/White Objects Mississauga Ontario


Date:  June 16, 2016.
Time:  Approx: 10:15 p.m.

Tonight about 10:15 pm, I saw an orange light moving briskly across the sky form East to West. As it moved further West, it disappeared, or rather changed to white and became less visible as it moved to the West.

As it disappeared, a second light appeared in the East. As that orange light changed and disappeared in the West, another appeared in the East. We saw four in total. Very unusual.

There was no sound, just silence from the objects. Could not tell if it was close or far away. The speed at which it moved across the sky made me think it was relatively close, but I couldn't hear any sound from it so that made it seem far away.

The intensity and quality of the lights also made me think it had to be close. They were moving in a straight line. Each followed the exact path of the previous.

I saw four, but there could have been more before I noticed. I don't believe they could have been drones, but I can't rule it out.

Brian Vike, Director KBCC UFO Research. Email: b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor Blog: https://canadaufo.blogspot.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment