Sunday, December 2, 2018

Flash Of Brilliant Lights Up The Sky Skaha lake Okanagan Valley British Columbia


Date:  October ?
Time:  Evening.

I was at a friends cabin on Skaha lake for a birthday party (I was 10 or 11), I feel like it was 10:00 p.m. in October (I forget the date currently, but I can find out more if you're interested because it was a birthday party I can figure out when the birthday was) sorry so vague, it's been a long time and I just thought about this recently.

We were laying on a trampoline in the back yard looking at the sky, then a large flash of light that lit up the whole sky and made a woosh sound, the light was so low to us so we ran inside not seeing what happened.

There was 4 of us , later in life I asked one of the girls about it if she remembered it and she did. I remember calling my family and none of them saw or heard anything.

I'm not sure what it was, but with all new information out there I do believe it was a UFO.

Thanks for your time, I don't know if this is helpful information or anything, but I'm curious for more info if you know if any sources. Thanks.

Brian Vike, Director KBCC UFO Research. Email: b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor Blog: https://canadaufo.blogspot.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment