Sunday, April 1, 2012

Large Triangular Shaped UFO Spotted Over Montreal Quebec

 
Date:  April 1, 2012
Time:  Approx: 2:15 a.m.
 
Hi, I read this article and I did see this thing, when the witness described it. I knew, yes I saw the same thing last night in Montreal, April 1st 2012 at around 2:15 a.m.
 
It was moving from southwest to northeast. It had no lights and it made no sound. At one point it was just floating, as if not moving at all.
 
Then it started moving at a very slow speed and it seems to have traveled a great distance from when I saw it, from the time I couldn't see it anymore.
 
It appeared to be well above the stratosphere, very high and it was a very large triangle shaped object, but my friend said it appeared to be a cloud of sparkles.
 
It almost seemed to be a grand traveling swarm of bees, if you will, but it also appeared to be a physical object. I video taped it, but the object is so faint that it can barely be seen at all.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

  1. I saw something last night in Montreal around that time from were I was ( in ndg) it looked like a big slow moving shooting star. I looked it up and came to the conclusion it was debris off 2012 EG5. Its an asteroid that had an extremaly close fly by with earth last night around the same time.

    ReplyDelete