Thursday, October 20, 2011

UFO Seen Between Burnaby And Seymour Mountain British Columbia Canada (Graphic)

 
Date:  2006
Time:  Approx: 6:00 a.m.
 
Not sure if I sent you the following. When I was doing time lapse video over on Old Yale in N. Surrey. I caught the following object between Burnaby mountain and Seymour mountain, the time was about 6:00 a.m. during summer daylight, clear blue sky and well lit.
 
I was shooting 2 seconds every 30 seconds or so, object was only there for about 30 frames. I copied it to VHS and promptly lost the tape, but recall it as having one black ball connected by a shaft to a white ball, the black ball had 3 apparent disks sticking out like Mickey Mouse ears with room for a fourth.
 
I exaggerated the length of the connecting shaft, cut it in half. Those reports you posted recently reminded me, wish I could find the video always meant to send you DVD copy, but most of my equipment broken now so even if I find things I can't play it.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

  1. I am in port moody and my friend and I just saw a bright red light sit above seymour for a few minutes and disappear. Watching and waiting for it to come back.

    ReplyDelete