Saturday, October 15, 2011

Two Green Beams Of Light Over Halifax Nova Scotia

Date: July 17, 2011
Time: Evening.

Hi, my sister sent me your link. Tonight I was on my patio and saw two amazing beans of green neon light, almost turquoise in color. They were very thin and on top of each other. I brought my husband, his friend and my son and his friend out to see it. It lasted about 20 minutes. I've never seen anything like it. We live in Halifax, Nova Scotia near the ocean.

Thought I would share this with you. Thanks.

Below is a note from the witnesses sister:

Hi there, I live in Ontario, however my sister lives in Halifax and saw 2 long green neon lights in the sky. They would appear and disappear, get longer then shorter. I asked whereabouts she was looking in the sky and she said that the were in the middle of the big dipper.

I am jealous. I never get to see anything half as interesting.

Anyway, I Googled. "Green neon lights in the sky, Nova Scotia" and found your website. Maybe you could get out and have a look to see if they come back.

Good luck and take care.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

  1. It's called the Lidar and it's a Dalhousie research tool: https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=LIDAR+halifax+dalhousie&bav=on.2,or.r_cp.r_qf.&bvm=bv.43287494,d.aWc&biw=1366&bih=681&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&authuser=0&ei=J-o7UbDCG8qQyAHz44Bo

    ReplyDelete