Sunday, October 2, 2011

Saucer Type UFO Breaks Into Two Pieces And Joins Again Over Brocket Alberta

Date: July or August 2002
Time: Afternoon.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 2
Shape of Objects: Saucer to Orb-like.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I think it was around 2002 or earlier, I can't fully specify the exact year, but it was me and my sister during the summertime while we were outside playing.

I looked up to about southeast of my place towards the outskirts of the reserve and I remember seeing this orb or saucer looking object going south. I wasn't entirely sure what it was and when I told my sister to look, she didn't know either, though neither really knew. We thought it was a plane, but we've never had anything fly over so low and it wasn't a helicopter otherwise we would've heard the rotors.

As we continued to watch, I remember the object breaking into two pieces, one big piece and the second slightly smaller, but seemed to trail the object. I knew it can't be a plane or helicopter because they don't break into two pieces mid-flight, this got my sister scared as was I, but we couldn't take our eyes off these two objects.

I lasted about, say, five to ten minutes before the two objects connected and slowly disappeared. We told our dad what we saw, but he didn't see it either. I don't normally make this kind of stuff up and I can even pinpoint where I first spotted this object to it’s flight path and where it disappeared. I still remember it and I'm still trying to figure out what I saw that day and to this day. I still talk about it with my sister, who is a skeptic on these sorts of things.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment