Friday, October 21, 2011

Red Orange Object Over Oakville Ontario

 
Date:  June 29, 2011
Time:  Approx: 7:00 p.m.
 
Hello there, I just saw a red/orange orb over the lake here in Oakville, Ontario about 10 minutes ago. My wife and I were sitting on our front porch, we were mesmerized by this unusual object floating in the sky.
 
The object seemed to get smaller without moving much, until it was out of sight and fell beneath the tree line.
 
I didn't really know what to do, except try and Google UFO over Oakville and came across your blog.
 
I thought you would be interested in knowing of our experience. if you have any info regarding this, I would love to know more. Regards.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

  1. On Feb 27, 2012 at approximately 12:30 I was looking ESE over Lake Ontario (from Oakville), when a huge orange light flared on or near the south shore. It stayed an intense golden glow for about 10 seconds before slowly diminishing in magnitude, to a very small point of light. I was standing with a long time lakeside resident who said, I have never seen anything like that in the whole time I have lived here. it is extraordinary how many people report of bright orange glowing phenomenon from that region. I have only ever seen anything like it before - in Parry Sound Ontario in 1993 - also along the shore, where small red lights appeared and glowed to a bright lumnesence, dimmed,sped across the horizon, glowed again, dimmed sped across the horizon, stopped and shot up into the sky in a flash. It was an extraordinary experience shared by 9 people, 5 of whom were so frightened they left the beach while the rest of us, totally fascinated, stayed to skinny dip.

    ReplyDelete