Monday, October 3, 2011

Orange Fire Balls In The Sky Over Richmond Hill Ontario

Date: September 3, 2011
Time: 9:40 p.m.

Balls of fire noticed and pursued after sighting in Richmond Hill, Ontario. Time: 9:40pm September 3, 2011. On Gamble Road between Yonge and Bathurst.

I was going to visit my friend in the neighborhood. I got in the car and drove just two turns away from my house when I saw people standing at the intersection of the residential road. Both guys were outside the car and I asked if they need help, they told me to come out of the car and said, "look, I think I'm seeing UFO". With a grim on the face I came outside of the car, not believing that there are UFO and they ever exist. I personally don't believe there are UFOs.

I knew that I could explain whatever it was, and once I looked at the object they were showing me, I froze in a senseless shock, just trying to come up with theories whatever it was. Every theory failed, as I looked at these orange fire balls in the sky. They approached from southeast and changed direction to north and were right above us about 500m -600m. At one point I got a little nervous that they started to come to us.

I wanted to shout, hey come over here, but I got scared of the contact with them and could not speak. I ran towards the fire balls, then it seemed so close that I stopped. I have never seen anything like it in my life. I was freaking out. I saw lighting spheres before in my life, and this looked so much different.

They looked like balls of fire, I have seen only two, but the guys told me there were two before them going same direction. North. They said something about them coming back and forth. I saw one then followed by another following exactly the same path. Which was really disturbing. It seemed like balloons of fire, they were really orange in color, almost dark orange.

It looked like it was very lit in the middle, looked a little squished. Moved like a plane, but very close and no sound of propeller or anything. When they approached where we were standing they were much brighter than when they turned sideways and rear to us. It almost looked like there were some kind of shield from the rear and only orange circle was seen.

I still cannot explain it. Maybe somebody's experiment or something, but this was too perfect. But I really want to see it again! Hope many of us do to. Good luck!

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

2 comments:

  1. Hello, my names nichole and i too have seen the orange balls in teh sky. Last fourth of july me n my dad were shootin off fire works and after we were done, my dad said, 'nichole, what is that', as he pointed to the sky. I look up n there was this glowin orange ball, it started comin towards us, then went to the left then backwards then the light shut off, or it flew away really fast. It too had no sound or outline of an air craft. Couple days later i took my dogs for a walk after 5pm and i saw it again..that was the last time i seen the orange balls. But last fall i seen somethin else, i was takin my 1 dog out to go pee in the middle of the night, around 3am. and i literally saw a wall of fire in the sky, it was huge. It was burning and flickerin just like a real fire, so i yelled for my dog to hurry up, go back into my room n i looked out my window..watched it burn for 3 more minutes until it finally went down to a single flame n went out.. THAT i have no clue to what that was...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live near Atlanta, Georgia and I have seen a phenomena fitting the same description with two orange lights following the same path. I tried to dismiss it as those lantern thibgs but I do not feel that is the true explanation.

    ReplyDelete