Sunday, October 30, 2011

Floating Orange Object Over St Catharine’s Ontario

 
Date:  May 27, 2011
Time:  Mid-evening.
 
Hello, I live at Roehampton Ave., in St Catharine’s Ontario. On May 25th (mid-evening) my girlfriend and two friends (her cousin and his girlfriend), were outside on the balcony (facing due east), and observed an “orange-type orb” floating northwest.

She later described the object as being the size of a basketball and had reddish stuff dangling from it. She rushed into the apartment and said “come quick honey, you got to see this!” Unfortunately, by the time I came out to the balcony it was going around the other side of the building.

My girlfriend and her two friends rushed-out of the apartment, into the hallway, to try and further observe the object. I eagerly followed. We got to the window in the hallway, which faces northwest. I saw a little reddish orb in the distance, travelling north, approximately a hundred-feet or so from the ground and a few miles out.

The object in the distance quickly disappeared within roughly 30 seconds. I can’t say exactly what this orb shape was, but it was definitely out-of-this world! P.S. If you would like my girlfriends email or whatever, just let me know and I’ll get it for you

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

  1. Here's a YouTube link to my video recording of bright orange lights in the night sky over west St. Catharines on June 6, 2015.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FYTqAeDBmw

    Mike

    ReplyDelete