Saturday, October 8, 2011

Deep Red Glowing Object Over Saskatoon Saskatchewan

Date: September 26, 2011
Time: Approx: 9:25 p.m.

I saw a deep red glow with what appeared to be something dragging behind it over Saskatoon at about 9:25 pm CST on September 26, 2011. It was over the northern part of the City heading east. The closest thing I have seen to this glow was when the space shuttle went over Canada and I was in Calgary getting the pleasure of seeing it.

I know the take-off and landing path of the planes and this was directly against it. When I heard it could be a lantern, it is plausible, but the speed it travelled and the height it was at make this seem unlikely.

The best way to describe the object being dragged would be a parachute as I couldn’t see it when it was more above me and could make out the dragged object much better as it was further east. It had no blinking lights to bright red, green or white lights.

I am hoping someone else has seen this as I forgot my phone inside when I went out, so we can change this from a UFO to IFO (Identified Flying Object).

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment