Monday, October 10, 2011

Bright White Light Over Airdrie Alberta Canada

Date: August 12 and 14th, 2011
Time: 10:30 p.m.

Hi, on August 12 and 14, 2011 at about 10:30pm, I saw a bright white light slowly moving (on the 12th it was moving west to east, on the 14th it was moving south to north), I was in Airdrie SE when that happened. It was nothing I have ever seen before! Not a plane. (please I heard that so many time, it was not a plane)

It was not a shooting star (even if it’s the Perseide time of the year) and it wasn’t a satellite either. I am still trying to process what I saw, and reading the other experience people had. It seems like what I saw is regularly seen by others too. What is that?

Please note that I am from Quebec and moved here a couple of years ago, so my English might be a little hard to understand, but hopefully it’s clear enough for you to understand.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment