Friday, October 21, 2011

6 Balls Of Orange Fire Over Cambridge Ontario

 
Date:  July 2, 2011
Time:  Evening.
 
There was 6 orange balls of fire at that time or balloons over Cambridge at that time last night moving north to south and east, west.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

3 comments:

  1. They were back yesterday night July 1st, 2013!! Approx 6-8 of them...fireballs, traveling through the sky with not tail, not sound, and then they would just fade out. You could still see them after it faded, it looked black and then your eye would lose it. This happened just before 10pm until about 10:30!!!

    Paula & Louis (Cambridge, Ontario - seen from Meyers\Franklin area)

    ReplyDelete
  2. July 6th at 10:30 pm I saw what I thought was fireworks lingering off in the distance (very low in the sky) just above a neighborhood. A mintue later I looked back, it was still there and was large ball, orange redish in colour. I got my binoculars to see if i could see the port and starboard nav. lights of an aircraft and there wasn't any and or the frontal white lights. I then got my phone and started recording the red ball as it moved silently from south to north and then east gaining altitude and finally fading away. My phone was showing the images on the screen and when I played it back, there was 2 sec. of the redish light and then the screen went black. Oddly, when I was recording this (7 mins long), it was showing the ball of light the whole time and the lights of the city below on the screen, however nothing recorded but 2 sec at the beginning, the sound and a blank screen.......very odd!

    Seen @ just East of the Franklin/Can Amera Pkwy area

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another one August 12th over Preston.

    ReplyDelete