Sunday, October 9, 2011

30 Or More Orange Egg Shaped Objects Over Bridgewater Nova Scotia

Date: October 8, 2011
Time: Approx: 8:35 a.m.

At about 0835 PM adt on October 8, 2011 I saw 30 or more orbs going west to east over Bridgewater Nova Scotia. I could not hear a motor nor could I tell how fast they travelled, but each was in my sight for 1 or 2 minutes they all travelled at about the same speed.

I could see that they were not round, more egg shaped they were not uniform in color, but were orange. I called a friend who lives in Bridgewater who also is a witness, but he only saw one in the sky.

I wear glasses and saw them originally through my car window, but pulled over to put my window down to see them. Too weird. I have checked the internet and nothing.

I only have a crappy camera on my cell phone, so I felt it was useless in the low light to bother, go figure. Thanks.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment