Monday, September 29, 2008

Near Melbourne, Ontario Black Rectangular UFO As Big As A High Rise Apartment

Posted: September 29, 2008

Date: About 6 Years Ago (Approx: 2002)
Time: Approx: 6:00 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Near Melbourne, Ontario, Over the #2 Hwy.
Number of witnesses: 3
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Rectangular, Big As A High Rise Apartment.

Full Description of event/sighting: It was the most eerie thing that I have ever seen. I usually like to enjoy the morning for a few minutes before I go to work. So, as usual, I stepped outside to my back step for a few moments. Everything was quiet on this early Saturday morning, just as I expected it to be so in my rural area.

Imagine my surprise, when I seen this huge black rectangle moving very slowly over the general location of the #2 hwy. It was very bizarre. The big black box moved slowly forward while maintaining a slow turn from side to side as its moved forward.

About a year later, my dad and my son were traveling along the #2 hwy. heading west about dusk, when they both spotted the big, black rectangular building traveling over the tree-lines. My son said it had a red light at the top of it. They just kept going and lost sight of it.

I was reminded of this when I seen the Sarnia report of a white box that moved about 300 - 400 feet up in the air. What the heck are these things?

Thank you to the witness for a fascinating report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do.
http://thevikereport.blogspot.com/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

3 comments:

  1. I saw the same big Black rectangular UFO in Phoenix Arizona in 2006. I was in a walmart parking lot and it was a partly cloudy day. I saw it moving up at an angle contrary to the direction the clouds were moving. I watched it until it disapeared. I was in shock I approached others in the parking lot and asked them if they also saw it. apparently no one else was looking up at the time. It is a pitty that I didn't have a good digital camera

    ReplyDelete
  2. Siddha Rick 12-9-12, 1:30pm. In 1962 when I was 12 years old, in Kansas, USA, I witnessed a satin black rectangle "flying" about 100 ft up from East to West over our orchard. It was about 5:15pm, sunset approaching, but still very lit, in late May or early June. I went to get the newspaper from the sidewalk and as I returned to the house; I "felt" something then heard a soft whoosh, looked skyward to the northeast and witnessed the vehicle. Stunned, I quickly decided to not run for the family camera, and instead, stayed to witness and remember the sight. It moved about 20 mph, slowly. It seemed PERFECT, not made. I have been around aircraft and they all seem imperfect, constructed of pieces, have lettering, signage etc. It seemed like it was made entirely in one piece. The edges were barely rounded but not 90 degrees. It was a satin, not shiny or dull black. The dimensions were approximately 20ft wide by 60 or 70ft long but only about 5ft high (for short people?). It had 3 circular windows evenly spaced along the side. There was a soft yellow orange light deep inside that was barely visible thru the 2-3ft windows. I summoned up the courage to see if there were "aliens" or something looking out of the windows - there were not. As a child, I assumed that it must be military and the craft was headed to Fort Riley or Wichita as all airplanes that I had seen were silvered or with color(s). The craft had NO lights on front, back, south side or bottom. The front, back, and south side had a slight pylon shape, being shorter at the top and slightly longer at the base. The entire FEELING was "from somewhere else" and TOO perfectly made. It was flying below radar but I felt then that the military must have known about it, so I didnt worry. I remember it like it was yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am 55 years old now and am only just now becoming very curious about an encounter I had with my Dad back around the early 80's. I believe sometimes when things seem so terrifying we tend to suppress it, I was visiting my Dad and we took his canoe out to a lake or river that was very green with lots of island weeds and grasses. This is central Florida and very rural. Prior to the end of the day, I remember being told to wait there while out in the canoe, my father left for awhile and I was told that I must wait for for his return. I was like frozen still, and could not see my father leaving or who took him. Finally I'm awake and my dad and I are headed towards shore. As we were getting out in the shallow water to walk the canoe up the bank, I looked to the left and couldn't believe what I was seeing. Said to my Dad, "What is that"? He looked and immediately looked back and began to hurry up our packing up process. It was a gigantic black rectangle sitting in the water. It was horizontal, mostly all black except for the very top was silver for the whole length of the ship. It appeared to be several stories high and maybe only 12' thick by about 150 yards long. It had very few windows only up on the top silver part. One of the windows was round and more prominent than the others. While driving home we seemed to be forgetting the encounter but then my Dad was very upset and agitated by the missing amount of time which meant nothing to me at the time. I did not even connect the two issues at all. I am going to make a drawing of this, illustrating the peak moment of discovery. Dad and I never talked about it, afterwords. This was such an unbelievable site that I can't think of telling anyone face to face.

    ReplyDelete