Sunday, September 21, 2008

Grimsby, Ontario Bright Object Moving Slowly

Posted: September 21, 2008

Date: August 15, 2008
Time: 12:20 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Object's reflection of sunlight appeared circular.
Weather Conditions: Clear and sunny.

Description: My wife and I were driving east along the QEW headed for Niagara Falls when I spotted what appeared to be a nondescript circular reflection in the clear blue sky as we neared Grimsby, Ontario.

I watched the bright object move slowly northward across the sky, about 40 degrees above the eastern horizon; always mindful that it was in all likelihood caused by solar reflection off the surface of a commercial aircraft.

At one point during my casual observation, I began to suspect something different in both the quality and consistent brilliance of the reflected light and scrutinized the object more carefully; within seconds of doing so, like a light bulb turned off, the ostensibly bright object suddenly and completely disappeared.

The whole episode lasted for about two minutes.

My only regret is that I didn't alert my wife who was focused on driving; although in retrospect, I only realized the significance of the event once the object had disappeared.

Hopefully some other witness can corroborate my account of the event.

TV/Radio: N/A.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment