Thursday, September 4, 2008

Calgary, Alberta, Canada A Black Triangular UFO (Diagram)

Posted: September 4, 2008

Date: August 9, 2008
Time: 11:25 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Triangular.
Weather Conditions: Clear, cloudless sky, moonless night, no wind.

Description: Here's my story: My best buddy Laurie came up for the weekend from Edmonton, we were at an "Igniting Your Brilliance!" seminar all day Saturday Aug. 9, 2008, followed by a BBQ, fire & sing-along for 30 people at a friend's place in Braeside, SW Calgary, Alberta. It's around 11:25 p.m. (23:25 hrs) on a beautiful moonless night, about five of us left outside and we've just finished a rousing rendition of a blues tune. Peaceful, quiet, perfectly still night, everyone is staring quietly into the fire except me. I'm leaning back, loving the stars, looking straight up, and oddly enough something blots out that planet - and those stars.

I readjust my gaze, and I can now make out a V-shaped black aircraft, with 7 circular lights on the bottom of it - one at the tip, three on each wing, heading south, about 5,000 feet up in the sky. It's big, probably three times the size of a Hercules Aircraft, with lights that looked about 20 feet across. Completely silent, clear but hard to see against the black sky, and the lights were dim - the stars were brighter - but I could see them quite distinctly, perfectly round.

"What the hell is that?" I query, and everyone else starts looking up as it melts into the black night sky. The sighting lasted all of 10 seconds.

I was the sober and straight designated driver, drinking water all evening. I just got my eyes laser-corrected last year, and I can see really far and clear - it's great!

I was chatting about my sighting with my sister in Ottawa, and she suggested it might be some secret military aircraft - it did remind me of a Stealth Bomber, but it was a hell of a lot bigger, moving slowly across the sky, new technology, perhaps? It reminded me of the Phoenix sightings from a few years ago, but with less lights. But it was still a Unidentified Flying Object to me - I didn't know what the heck it was, and it was in the sky!! I wonder if anyone else saw it??

I have attached a drawing of what I saw (in PowerPoint) for ease of comprehension.



Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment