Sunday, February 10, 2008

Sherwood Park, Alberta A Triangle 2 Or 3 Football Fields In Size

Posted: February 10, 2008

Date: August 13, 2007 Time: 11:30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Sherwood Park. Number of witnesses: 1 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: Triangle.

Full Description of event/sighting: I was walking outside to close my garage door on my acreage before bed and as I was walking back into the house. I noticed something strange and stationary in the night sky. It was a perfectly clear and calm evening with the stars and galaxies shining brighter than the nearby lights of Edmonton. I remembered at first there was a meteor shower that night and took more of a glance in the near vicinity. Within seconds I noticed a falling meteor and quickly followed it across the sky thinking "wow". When I looked back I noticed a triangle with 3 white lights on every point and the internal black body very close in the nearby distance. The strange object blocked out the stars behind it and looked like it was positioned/camouflaged within the stars. But if you looked closely you could really see it was much closer and about the distance of typical low lying clouds.

The triangular object seemed to be that of 2-3 football fields in size. I had a glimpse of the object for about 5 seconds and it seemed to morph or turn very quickly. All I could really see were the 3 white lights on its corners all move at the same time and that is what startled me. I fell to the ground feeling the need to take cover and when I did, I noticed another flash of that was resembling a bright meteor coming from the exact position of the triangle, and soon the strange object just disappeared. I then ran into the house to grab my girlfriend and when I came back outside all was gone. Crazy.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Also advertise your product with HBCC UFO Research, all advertising funds go directly to a new toll free UFO reporting hotline.

Details on how to Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters. *Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters*

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences. *The Vike Report Eyewitness UFO Radio Show*

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do. *Vike Report Radio Show Blog*

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment