Monday, February 4, 2008

Bala, Ontario Saucer Shaped With Rotating Lights Around The Outside

Posted: February 4, 2008

Date: June 9, 2007 Time: 1:30-2:30 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Bala Ontario Canada. Number of witnesses: 3 Number of objects: 4 Shape of objects: Cliche Saucer.

Full Description of event/sighting: Me and two good friends of mine were enjoying a cloud-free night on my dock. As we sat with our heads tilted back looking at the perfectly clear vision of the heavens. We all found our eyes on a single twinkling star. We looked at it for some time, trying to guess if it was a far off star or a planet within our solar system. Over a period of time we noticed that it was no longer twinkling, in fact it was flashing two distinct colors, red and blue. As time wore on we then discovered that it was moving down the sky ever so slowly. Over the next five minutes it changed direction and moved across the sky and quickly became so low that we could easily see that it was round and had red white and blue lights flashing around it. Plane's lights flash two at a time and do so symmetrically. This was red, blue, white, white, red, blue, white, white. Each light going around in a circle, spinning. It came over our heads, so close that we could clearly see spaces between the lights. It was about the size of a poker chip, if you were to hold one up over your head and close one eye. Now for something to begin as a star in the sky and then to be so close you can clearly make it out, means something strange is happening. I must add that during the entire process, not a single sound could be heard.

At this point in the night, I ran up to my cottage to tell my father while my two courageous friends stayed to see if anything else would develop. When I returned I was informed that a second had done much of the same thing. While they were telling me about it, we saw a third. It began as a star and eventually came so close we could, again, see these lights going around in a circle as it spun over our heads. Again, not making a single sound.

At this point we felt very uncomfortable and were trying to rationalize what we had just seen, when in my direct line of sight, in the middle of the night sky, just below where we first noticed these stars appearing, I saw a bright flash of light radiate out from a central point and then collapse back in onto itself. It was the size of a dinner plate. Brilliant white light, perfectly symmetrical in its clean circular shape, expanding outwards and then collapsing in onto itself. While I saw it directly, my two friends saw it within their peripheral vision, I am glad of that.

What we saw was too low for a satellite and much, much, much too silent for any conventional aircraft. Also I could only describe the 3 formations of light as the clichéd saucer... which I am not happy about, because although I know what I saw was what I saw... a cliché is still a cliché. I find myself looking at the sky every night now, and constantly researching on the internet to see if anyone else saw this.

Thank you to the witness for the excellent report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences. *The Vike Report Eyewitness UFO Radio Show*

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do. *Vike Report Radio Show Blog*

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment