Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Bright Orange Red Lights Over Cambridge Ontario

Brian Vike's Favorite Cases.

Date:  July 1, 2011

Time:  Approxamtlty 11:00 p.m.

I was out on my back deck when I saw a bright orange reddish light up in the sky coming form the south. I've never seen anything like it before. I always enjoy spotting satellites and gazing up on a clear night, but this reminded me of a rocket or a cruise missile. 

As it came closer, I called my wife to come see. As it got closer with my wife watching, I could make out a shape, it looked to be shaped like a jelly fish or a parachute shape in the front with a little red orange light glow from the sides, a much larger orange red bright glow from the rear like a solid fuel rocket but no flickering.

We watched this thing pass almost overhead then fade to small white light. I thought 2 or 3 little white lights, but my wife thought one, then it disappeared.

We were dumbfounded, I told her “that was a once in a life time experience” She went back inside and I thought dam, I wish I had my camera. Then to my surprise another 1, flying exactly the same track appeared. I called my wife and told her she came back out. 

Then we witness it do the exact same thing.  The time was approx. 23:00 July 1st 2011. Location Cambridge Ontario. I know this was Canada Day and fireworks where over except for a few lingering small cherry bombs and the like. This had nothing to do with any of that. These things did not make a sound. I would guess the altitude to be both 6000 feet.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at houstonbri7@gmail.com with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

File your UFO sighting to Brian at: houstonbri7@gmail.com

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: houstonbri7@gmail.com

The Vike Factor Blog.

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research.

No comments:

Post a Comment