Saturday, July 4, 2020

Low Flying Orange/Red Colored Light Over Trinity School In Port Hope Ontario


Date:  May 9, 2017
Time:  Approximately From 1:00 a.m. to 4:00 a.m.

I saw this very big orange, reddish light in the sky, last night hovering over Trinity school in Port Hope. Definitely to big to be a drone, not a helicopter or plane and it was emitting alot of light.

It was there from 1:00 a.m. until 4:00 a.m. and would disappear every 2 to 5 minutes. During that time small blinking objects would fly and hover in different directions at very different speeds. Then return and to form another large reddish, orange light.

The thing that really bothers me is that it was very low to the ground. I would say that it was only about 10-20 feet over the peeks of Trinity School.

When together these lights would reappear slightly move to the left or right. At 4:00 a.m. the small blinking lights all headed towards Lake Ontario and vanished. I was really spooked.

I woke my husband and showed him and video taped as best as I could. It was very weird. Nothing I can explain!

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: brian_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor Blog: https://canadaufo.blogspot.com/

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research: https://canadaufo.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment