Thursday, July 9, 2020

Alien Encounter ? Marks On Witnesses Back & Night Terrors Kelowna British Columbia (Photo)


Date: December 31, 2017
Time:  Early morning hours.

(Report received July 7, 2020.)

Hey, I recently came across your blog and saw a post about explainable markings left on the body.

I’ve always been unsure about what happened, but I woke up on the morning of December 31, 2017 in Kelowna, BC, Canada with a mark on my back, I wouldn’t have noticed this unless my mum pointed it out, she was worried I had burnt myself or had a terrible bruise.

When I looked in the mirror, I found this mark (picture below).

My skin is a bit red after trying to rub it off and check if it was sore, which it was not.

To this day I have no clue what happened, the only thing I can recall that had been odd about that night was waking up in the middle of the night from an incredibly vivid nightmare.

I’ve grown up with night terrors, but there was something about this one that felt very surreal.

Additional Information: It doesn’t surprise me that there has been sightings in the area. I remember once in 2012/2013 I was out with a friend at night and saw what looked like a massive meteor fall out of the sky and the next day heard nothing of it in the media which I thought was quite odd, because it was a very large bright light in the sky. 

Anyways, with the night terror what I remember was being in complete darkness, with a rectangular table. I had walked up to it and there were coins laid out.

Curious of what they were I had picked one up and they were unrecognizable, coins I’d never seen before. I stood there for a little while examining the coins and just as I was about to put it back down on the table I heard a dog barking and growling (there’s one in our neighbours backyard, so I thought maybe this is how I ended up with a dog in the dream).

In my dream I had turned around to look at where this dog was and it came charging out of the darkness viciously biting onto my arm - this is when I woke up in a panic and sweating. I know it doesn’t sound like much or really all that terrifying. But the scary part was how real the dream felt. 
If anyone else from the Kelowna, B.C. area has had a sighting in or around the date of this event, please do contact me, thank you.

Thank you to the witness for their report.
Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: brian_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor Blog: https://canadaufo.blogspot.com/

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research: https://canadaufo.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment