Saturday, July 4, 2020

Two Large Star Shaped Orbs Presqu'ile Provincal Park Near Brighton Ontario


 Date: May 18, 2018
Time: Near Midnight.

I saw something very similar to this last night (May 18/2018) while camping at Presqu'ile Provincal Park near Brighton Ontario. It was almost midnight.

I saw two large star shaped orbs like the photo with a smoke trail above them. Thing was, the two would illuminate consecutively, then burn out, then a single light would do the same further east.

The pair and the single alternated about 3 times each. The pair would illuminate and burnout at the exact same time and the single would light up immediately after.

I find that strange for flares. I would have ran to my tent for my camera, but I was mesmerized. I knew I should have, but just didn’t want to move. Also strange.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: brian_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor Blog: https://canadaufo.blogspot.com/

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research: https://canadaufo.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment