Saturday, July 4, 2020

Fast Moving Bright White Light Somewhere Over Quebec Canada


Date:  July 2017
Time:  Approximately 4:15 a.m.

I'm not a pilot, but I had a sighting approximately two months ago. I told my son about it the next morning, but he's such a skeptic about all this UFO stuff, so I knew he'd have a logical explanation for it in his mind. He thought it was a falling star.

This is what I seen: I got up out of bed around 4:15 a.m. to use the washroom, then I decided to go outside and put my dog out. While he was doing his "business", I was looking up at the sky just looking at the stars and I then noticed a bright white light come in view over my building from the west to east travelling at an incredible speed.

It was going so fast that I couldn't see it anymore. I'd say it was about 20 seconds and then gone. Now, there are many nights where I'll just sit on my lounging chair and just stare up at the stars and trying to see how many satellites I can see.

So when this bright light came "flying by" I thought to myself there is no way that's a satellite; it's going way to fast compared to the many others I've seen, plus it was so bright. It was like looking head on at a headlight. It was the most distinguishable thing in the sky and it seemed like it would have been the same distance as a satellite would be, but so much brighter and larger.

Usually when I see a satellite I have to really adjust my eyes to follow it because they blend in so well with the stars around it and I've lost sight of one many times, but there was no way I lost sight of this. I followed it for about 20 seconds and then it was gone in the distance, probably over Quebec by that time. Now, I'm not saying it was a UFO, but it was the strangest thing I've ever seen.

Could it have been a planet? I don't know, but do planets move like that? Could it have been a falling star? I guess it could have, but I've seen those as well and it didn't look or move like a star. I checked online with the ISS to see if they happen to mention anything about a bright light that they may have seen and tracked, but nope, nothing.

Does anyone have any ideas what it could have been? I haven't seen anything like it since and I've been checking every night, but to no avail.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: brian_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor Blog: https://canadaufo.blogspot.com/

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research: https://canadaufo.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment