Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Rectangular UFO Chases Witnesses In Their Vehicle And Missing Time In Comox Vancouver Island British Columbia


Date:  August 2006
Time:  Approx: 8:45 p.m.

My friend and I were driving to Comox to see my new place and help me take my boat there. We took the old Comox main logging road at the end of Inland Hwy. from Campbell River shell.

We went, saw (maybe 1/2 hour) and came straight back at around 8:45 p.m. on the same road. It takes roughly 45 minuets. On the way back, however, about 1/2 hour back home, an enormous light lit up the entire forest like a bright summer day.

Then a flashing flying object appeared over the tree-line and started moving toward us. The object appeared to be rectangular. Flashing was very bright and very fast. (Two white lights on each end, two red or deep orange just inside of those.)

The object made no sound whatsoever and moved with propulsion obviously not characteristic of a plane (except a Harrier (lol) or helicopter.

I asked my friend "are you seeing this, too?" He was already staring out the back window of the small pickup, not saying much, except "yes".

The object continued toward us until approximately 10-15m. away. I panicked and told my friend, "hold on!" and tried to drive away at speeds up to 120kph. - failing to gain even a single inch. No matter if cornering or straight.

It maintained a position of seemingly exactly the same distance and orientation from us, no matter how fast or slow I drove.

Then neither I nor my friend remember what happened after it was tracking us. We don't remember it leaving or what we decided to do next, or driving home.

When we got home, our significant others and family were upset with us for arriving home at 12:30 a.m.!

The next day, I realized that my $1,300 Seiko kinetic auto-relay, guaranteed not to lose more than a second in 120 years was roughly 2.5 hours behind!

It had never lost a second before, and never has since. Anyways, always been kind of too freaked out to talk about it. This is the first I've shared.

Thank you very much for reading.

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net
The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment