Sunday, July 6, 2014

Orange/Red Blinking Light Seen From Toronto Ontario Canada


Date:  N/A
Time:  N/A

Not sure if we saw the same thing, but almost positive it wasn't on the same date. I live downtown Toronto on Queen West. My backyard faces south towards Lake Ontario. I was by myself coming from my neighbor's house.

I was going to talk to them about something (can't remember what) when I realized they had company over for dinner, and turned back into my yard. I was finishing my smoke when I noticed an orange/red light in the sky in a south southwest direction.

It caught my eye because it wasn't blinking like a plane. (Oh by the way it was night time). Instead it would blink every second, but every time it would light up again it was somewhere completely different in  the sky, appearing a large distance from where it first disappeared (blinked).

This happened 4 times. The first 3 moving downwards, but the last time in a 90 degree angle to the right. This thing covered alot of sky in a short time and seemed to be far away. I've seen countless planes, helicopters,  blimps etc. But nothing that ever moved that fast.

Is this similar to what you saw?

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net
The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/


1 comment:

  1. My wife and I experienced the same type of sighting last night we like to go driving in the country just outside the city, and we saw this red light in the distance actually quite close over our heads,it was only red and faded in and out blinking but the transition was smooth, not like that of any plane or helicopter and just as you describe it was moving at a considerable speed, when the lights were blinked off. And would reappear a distance away. It also seemed to stay stationary at some points I tried to capture it on video but didn't get a great shot but it is in the video. I was in awe of this thing it made no sound and travelled a large distance once it took off. I've got other stories I could share some time cheers

    ReplyDelete