Sunday, July 20, 2014

Approximately 30 Lights Spotted Over Windsor Ontario


Date:  July 19, 2014
Time:  Evening.

My mom and dad just called me two minutes ago and saw the same thing last night, Saturday July 19, 2014.

My parents asked me to look it up on the internet to get more information.

They also said it looked as though there were about 30 lights.

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net
The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/


1 comment:

  1. I also saw those lights on July 19th around 9pm above Malden park area. A large group of orange lights seemed suspended in the air. The OPP arrived at the Stag & Doe due to calls from locals who believed the Wedding party had lit lanterns at the park although we hadn't. Many people that night also saw the lights. Very bizarre indeed!

    ReplyDelete