Monday, July 7, 2014

Green Colored Glowing Ball/UFO Makes Strange Maneuvers Over Prince George British Columbia


 Date:  July 1, 2014
Time:  Evening.

Hey Brian, I was curious if any reports have come. In about last night I was looking out my window to see the Canada Day fireworks, but I couldn't see them, however I noticed a green ball glowing in the sky.

At first I thought it was a stray firework, but it stayed there for a minute or so before rising up at quite a fast speed then came to a complete stop, I called my wife to come see it. It just sat there in the same place until the fireworks ended.

It then went down, made a 90 degree turn right then moved back left, then back to the middle where it started, then down to the ground then back up and then it moved behind the tree line.

All I had for a recording device was my phone. It would have been such poor quality I decided I'd rather just watch it through my eyes than waste seeing this thing through my phone in blurry images.

I see on the net all the time anyways. Anyways any feed back would be nice thank you. Oh I forgot to tell you I live in Prince George, British Columbia.

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net
The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment