Monday, June 1, 2009

SE Of Wetaskiwin Alberta Canada Globe Shaped UFOs Or Balloons ?

Posted: June 1, 2009

Date: May 2, 2009
Time: 2:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: SE of Wetaskiwin Alberta Canada.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 2-3
Shape of Objects: Globe.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: While watching a jet go by in sky, I noticed there was something beside it. I ran into get binoculars and it looked like 3 globes close together, they almost looked attached. There was like a halo that surrounded all 3 of them at one time. I followed it until it went before the sun and disappeared. I don't know, could have been balloons, but they we huge ones! I noticed it was different because the jet left it's contrail lines behind and these didn't. The entire sighting took about 5 minutes before I lost sight of them.

Thank you to the witness for their sighting report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Site: http://www.brianvike.com

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment