Sunday, June 14, 2009

LaSalle Quebec Canada A Triangular UFO

Posted: June 14, 2009

Date: September 29, 1981
Time: 6:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Triangular.
Weather Conditions: Clear, warm (jacket weather).

Description: Lying down on a baseball bench (bleachers), on my 20th birthday, feeling kind of down with no party had yet been thrown for me. I laid there, contemplating the skies above me when I noticed something. Something of a triangular shape, up, right above me, maybe 12000 feet up in the air above me. It was triangular and had red and blue lights going around, in a circle, below it. It came closer, probably dropping to about 5,000 feet and hovered like that, over my head for about 10 or so minutes. It then went straight back up again (flying vertically) and then shot out of the sky at speeds I've never seen any airplane or aircraft do before nor since.

I didn't know what it was and stigma being attached to anyone who claims to have seen such things, I never spoke of it, save for mentioning it lightly with a few friends, years later, when I knew the people listening would take me seriously.

I don't know what it was I saw. All I know is what I stated herein.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment