Monday, June 1, 2009

Canmore Alberta Canada Round Bright Light Hovering Above A Mountain Ridge

Posted: June 1, 2009

Date: July 1, 2007
Time: 3:00 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Canmore.
Number of witnesses: 4
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Myself and three others were walking in a forested area along the edge of the Bow River. Suddenly we noticed a very bright round light hovering above the mountain ridge. I do recall that there was something rare happening within the cosmos on that date, it was mentioned in the news. Something about one of the planets being the closest it has ever been to earth in (?) years. Anyhow, this strange hovering light seemed quite far away. We discussed what it may be after watching it for about 5 minutes. After talking through the possibilities and coming up stumped. I whipped out my digital camera to take a picture, it would not turn on. We kept watching it for a few more minutes and then suddenly, it vanished. I tried my camera again, and it turned on with no problem.

I do recall looking at some UFO report data bank and noting that someone from Canmore had reported a very similar sighting on that very day, though I don't remember the site and never wrote it down. This is not a matter I can discuss further with my peers, as no one believes me. I have heard that the Bow Valley is somewhat of a UFO hub. Somehow I found myself checking out the story of Dean Fagerstrom's encounter. If you've not heard about it, it is certainly worth a look through and I thought I'd finally submit my sighting.

Thank you to the witness for their sighting report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Site: http://www.brianvike.com

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment