Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Verona Ontario Two Bright Circular Objects Fell From The Sky

Posted: August 12, 2008

Date: July 29, 2008
Time: 7:40 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 3
Shape of objects: Round bright lights.
Weather Conditions: Fair.

Description: I was on the ground watching my son play soccer at his championship game when something caught my eye above the tree line. Two bright circular objects fell from the sky. At first I thought they were falling stars but after they fell they seemed to circle back towards the same direction. Then they just disappeared. But after they disappeared one more came shooting from the sky and then vanished. My wife then asked me what I was looking at, and I told her.

TV/Radio: No.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment