Thursday, August 14, 2008

Saskatoon, Saskatchewan White Star Like Circles

Posted: August 14, 2008

Date: July 29, 2008
Time: 10:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 2
Shape of objects: White Star-Like Circles.
Weather Conditions: Clear Night Sky.

Description: I spotted the object last night (July 28th) and thought I would go out again tonight to see if I could see it again. It took about 10 minutes before I saw anything, but I noticed what appeared to be a star to the south. It was fairly low to the horizon and I was looking at it through power lines. I noticed the movement immediately because it kept creeping up in my line of sight to the next power line.

The first one appeared to go straight up until I could not see it anymore. The light faded out until invisible. When I was first looking at it, it was at about a 45 degree angle to me. By the time it dimmed out, my neck was at maximum flex (at least 90 degrees).

A few minutes later in the South-East I noticed another moving "star". This one traveled north bound, and when it was almost immediately above my head, it stopped. I watched it for about 15 minutes, but it did not move and my neck was getting quite sore from staring up at it, so I went inside.

As with my previous sighting on the 28th, both of these objects did not appear to be planes, and were clearly at a very high altitude. No noise was audible.

For the first object, it took about 20-40 seconds before it was too dim to see. The second object traversed from south-east to north (directly above my head) in about 15 seconds.

TV/Radio: None to my knowledge.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment