Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Thunder Bay, Ontario A Bright White Light

Posted: June 11, 2008

Date: May 31, 2008
Time: 11:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Bright White Light.
Weather Conditions: Clear

Description: My daughter and I were outside on the back deck, and we live in the city. We both observed a bright white light moving from west to east in a jerky motion. It was not a plane (no sound and no flashing lights), it was also moving faster than any plane I have ever observed. I have observed satellites outside the city limits and they do not move in that motion or at that speed and I have never seen a satellite in city limits because it is so bright. The light was brighter than anything I've seen in the night sky in the city. Then it just disappeared quickly.

TV/Radio: N/A.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment