Sunday, June 15, 2008

Scarborough Ontario Large UFO With Windows And Beings

Posted: June 15, 2008

Date: 1972
Time: N/A.

Hi there, my name is (name removed). I am writing you in regard to two very substantial events that have occurred in my life.

The first was back in 1972. I was with a large group of friends standing on the north side of our home when a few of us looked up and saw a very large ship very slowly come over the tree line. We still talk about it to this day. The ship was large and rounded at the front. It had a light that buzzed on and off much like an electrical pulse, the light was green in color. It stopped over the homes on the other side of the road and simply sat there. The front of the rounded part at the front had a window that was literally right in front of us. In the window were two large or I guess adults and one smaller child. They stood in the window and looked at us for a good five minutes then the ship turned and slowly flew or almost hovered to the north and we watched it until it quickly shot into the sky. I told this story to my wife who took it with a grain of salt until one day at a grocery store 25 years later she and I were at a grocery store when I saw a (name removed). I grabbed my wife and ran after him. I introduced myself and said "(name removed) do you remember" and before I could say another word he finished my sentence and said "the UFO over the little white house". It was amazing and my wife never doubted me again on this point.

You are the first person I have ever tried to contact regarding this incredible event in my life and it always sat in the back of my mind to do something about it or see if any other reports were made. This event was compounded two years ago and by another event and I have to at least try to see if any other persons saw what I saw.

The first was in the summer of 1972 and happened at the corner of Markham Road and Eglinton Avenue in Scarborough Ontario Canada.
The second event which made me write to you was in the summer of 2006.

I was camping with my family on Grundy Lake located north of Perry Sound Ontario. At around 11-12 pm I was looking to the northeast to north, northeast when I saw what could only be the landing of a ship in the night sky.

The reason I am so sure of this is that I witnessed an object enter our atmosphere as a fire type light and watched it fire its rockets to slow its decent. It then entered in a perfectly downward angle. I could see that although it was a great distance away that it was a controlled entry not a shooting star or anything natural so to speak. The object slowed as it got closer to the ground with its rockets fired at its bottom end until it disappeared into the horizon. I know exactly where in a straight line from where I was standing to where it landed. I would imagine in Quebec.

If you look at Grundy Lake on a map and then look north, northeast to northeast you will see where it landed and if I guessed how far away I would say 250 miles. The first event was witnessed by a lot of people the second I was alone.

As I said I had to tell someone about these two events as at least to me they were incredibly important. Thank You.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

1 comment: