Sunday, June 29, 2008

Moncton, NewBrunswick V Shaped Structure And Spinning (UFO)

Posted: June 29, 2008

Date: June 25, 2008
Time: Approx: 12:14 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Circular Light - V shaped Structure that appeared to be spinning.
Weather Conditions: Cloudy, quiet evening.

Description: A bright light that appeared much brighter then a star in the night sky. I noticed it from my bedroom, and watched it for a while, it moved a bit from its original sitting position and then when my brother came home from work I mentioned it to him and he said oh, that was a star. But I said no it isn't, then we watched it and it got brighter and closer then faded out and was gone. Then a little while later, it appeared again and was visible for a while then vanished again and has not reappeared since 1:40 am approx. I noticed a reddish light near the top of the amber color which it had and my brother also said that the lighting formed a V shape and looked to be spinning. It was no way a star or a typical aircraft.

TV/Radio: N/A.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment