Sunday, June 29, 2008

HBCC UFO Research Note: Stacks Of Sightings And Major Cattle Mute Incident

Posted: June 29, 2008

Holy cow, it appears the flood gates have opened and sighting reports are pouring in much faster than I can keep up. As fast as I post a batch, another batch comes in, so I am way behind in getting all the sightings up to the site. So hold on and I will get there. Also a note in which I would like to add since I am here.

I received a telephone call from a person here in British Columbia. I was told of a massive cattle mutilation event that took place some years back. The farmer who owned the farm was bought out by the government just after the incident got out. The Canadian government bought the farm out lot stock and barrel as they say. Also the owner of the farm, and all farm hands were given "strict" instructions that they were not in anyway shape or form to talk about the cattle mutilation incident. So I am waiting on more information so I can start looking into the matter. What the heck happened on that farm.

I do not plan on giving away the exact location of this event, other than to say it took place around the Kamloops, British Columbia area. If anyone has heard of a cattle mutilation over the years, please contact Brian Vike - Director of HBCC UFO Research (hbccufo@telus.net) or you can contact Barb Campbell at: barb@uadresearch.com

Any information would be very helpful to us, also please note that your personal information will remain private. In other words it will go no further than myself and Barb.

Thank you, Brian Vike - Director of HBCC UFO Research.

No comments:

Post a Comment