Monday, April 14, 2008

Parlee Beach, New Brunswick Star Like And Orange Bright Light

Posted: Aril 14, 2008

Date: April 6, 2008
Time: 8:30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Parlee Beach
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 2
Shape of objects: Star like and orange bright light.

Full Description of event/sighting: On Saturday, March 29 2008 ,my husband and I saw a UFO shoot across the sky and I reported it early in the day on April 06 2008, however I signed off by typing , "to be continued. I hope"! Well, later on that night at about 7:45 pm my husband and I were walking on the beach and it was a clear, starlit night. We walked for about 45 minutes, observing the sky the whole time. I had my flashlight and was flashing it towards a certain "stars "that look different in color or brilliance and I always do a Morse code thing while I'm aiming the flashlight towards these "stars"and I'll say, "Come on, give us a show"! I repeat this every time I do the Morse code thing. My husband was getting cold and wanted to go home to watch the Juno Awards, so we started to make our way back home. We were still observing the sky when suddenly I noticed,{in the sky, just above an island in the bay, not far away} a very bright orange "star" I said to my husband, "Wow, did you see that"? He said, "What"? but was looking in another direction and missed it. It appeared like a star except it got bigger and much brighter and glowed orange, then suddenly shrunk back to a tiny dot and disappeared. This lasted no more than 2 or 3 seconds.

He was sorry that he missed it, so we left the beach area and walked onto the grassy area when suddenly, we both noticed a very bright and sparkly "star". It was coming from the direction of the island and was low in the sky and moving very, very slowly from west to east in front of us. It had a golden or yellow hue. So I started to do the Morse code thing the whole time we observed it and kept flashing towards it, when after about 3 or 4 minutes it suddenly stopped. WOW! We just stood there watching it and I said to my husband, I'm not leaving yet, I want to see what it's going to do next. It just hovered there, so after about 15 minutes we slowly walked towards our house and kept observing it to see if it was going to move again, but it stayed there hovering for the next 3 hours. It was awesome! It was low enough in the sky that when it was moving over the bay we could see the stars it passed behind it. There was absolutely no sound coming from this "star". I had no idea that when I signed off by typing, "To be continued, I hope"! that we would have another sighting on the same day. It was amazing and we feel very lucky to have had the sightings that we have observed since October of 2007.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences.
http://jancikradionetwork.com/innerstreamsradio/show/vike_report/index.html

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do.
http://thevikereport.blogspot.com/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment