Friday, April 11, 2008

Hammonds Plains, Bedford, Fall River Nova Scotia Close Encounter (UFO)

Posted: April 11, 2008

Date: Late in March of 2007
Time: Between 1:00 and 2:00 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Hammonds Plains, Bedford, Fall River.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects:

I was driving the family car down Rocky Lake Rd. towards the Beford Highway after dropping a close friend off after a quite night. I was coming up over a hill, just passing the mobile home lot on the right side of the road when I noticed an unusual light very close to the tree line and in very close proximity to the school, Beford Junior High.

It wasn't the light itself the was unnerving, but where it was located. I am very familiar with the area and I knew right away it wasn't something that was normally there, or that had always been there.

Just out of curiosity I decided to turn into the parking lot of the school. What I witnessed completely changed my life. As I came up to the end of the short side road that leads to the school parking lot from Rocky Lake Rd. I witnessed a very large object sitting above the parking lot. It was undisturbed by my arrival, or so it seemed as it continued to just sit above the lot, shifting from side to side slightly.

Instantly it felt as though someone had taken a pin and driven it straight up my spine. I was completely overwhelmed by curiosity, fear, and the feeling that I wasn't the only one looking through my eyes. The best way to describe it is really that I was psychologically aware of another and far superior form of life or spirit than myself, and the second and more nerve-rattling part of this aura was that in my mind I knew that I was being understood in terms of emotion as well as I was being observed.

I got out of the car and stood in the parking lot staring up at the vessel. It was very low, and very close. It was only as far off of the ground as an average telephone pole and I was standing right underneath it. It was a very distinct geometric shape too see, but to describe it is very difficult. It was almost like a flat X shape, with a domed roof and sharp corners on the bottom. It had one large radiating light source on its underside in the middle that seemed to fade in and out with its movements, and a distinct tail extending from on end. It also was making a soft humming noise

However as soon as I left my vehicle it was as if it was alerted and it immediately turned and started moving incredibly fast towards the rock quarry and waverely. The humming picked up considerably and was near deafening.

I got back in the car and started after the vessel, heading towards waverely on Rocky Lake Rd. It was moving extremely fast, as I myself exceeded speeds of 150kph in an attempt to follow. It was flying parallel to the road over a lake behind Strescon when I lost sight of the vessel. It had momentarily vanished behind a patch of trees, for no more than 4 or 5 seconds, and it was gone. I stopped on the side of the road and got out again to try and regain visual contact, but there was just empty sky. I sat on the side of the road for what felt like hours, shaking, nauseated, stressed, and extremely confused as to what I had witnessed. What rattled me the most was the feeling I experienced while standing underneath of this vessel. It literally made me sick to my stomach. I remembered sitting on the road, and waking up the next morning. I do not remember getting back in the car, I do not remember driving over 20km home, I do not remember walking into my house.

Thank you to the witness for the excellent report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences.
http://jancikradionetwork.com/innerstreamsradio/show/vike_report/index.html

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do.
http://thevikereport.blogspot.com/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment