Monday, April 7, 2008

Cambridge, Ontario UFO Moves Oddly

Posted: April 7, 2008

Date: April 6, 2008
Time: 11:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: White light.
Weather Conditions: Clear skies, a little windy.

Description: I went outside to my back yard to have a smoke. I lit the smoke and then looked up to the skies like as I do when I go out at night. I realized that the sky was really clear then I saw a white light fly across the sky, then slow down to almost a dead stop. Then it streaked away, as I moved with it to the side of my house it stop then moved side ways a little then it took off northward where I couldn't see it anymore.

TV/Radio: This is the only place I reported it, and it only happened 20 minutes ago so I haven't heard or seen anything on T.V. or radio.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment