Sunday, January 1, 2012

Large Glowing Orange Lights Spotted Moving In The Sky Over Cambridge Ontario

 
Date:  January 1, 2012
Time:  12:23 a.m.
 
Hello, my name is (name removed) I am a 22 year old recent college graduate living in Cambridge, Ontario, Canada. This morning on  01/01/2012 my girlfriend and I were having a quiet (we were both battling a cold) New Years eve at my four story apartment building located in downtown Cambridge.
 
At exactly 12:23 a.m. a rather large glowing orange light caught my eye moving slowly in the skyline outside my apartment window. We observed this orb move across the sky trying to figure out if this was some sort of plane or helicopter.
 
Luckily I had binoculars close by and we were able to get a closer look. There was no shape or flashing lights visible, nothing typical of a passenger jet or helicopter. It was literally just a glowing ball traveling across the horizon.
 
Just as it was going to disappear from sight, we noticed another one appear on the horizon. This too took the exact same flight pattern, followed by 2 or 3 more. Each one then disappeared from sight in basically the exact location as the first.

I did manage to capture a pretty poor video from my cellular device, in which you can see 2 of the orbs. The quality is very poor and does not do justice to what we actually witnessed. I have never wrote anything about UFO's before, I consider myself a level headed person with strong morals and beliefs.
 
I also know the difference between a plane and a UFO. This was not a plane, this was multiple glowing orange balls traveling across the skyline and disappearing. I hope others saw what we saw and have a better video. Thanks.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

3 comments:

  1. I saw the EXACT same thing as you described but I'm in Vancouver. Saw the lights for approximately 5 minutes around 7:50pm, lights were travelling in a south west direction also. I thought it was helicopter at first but there was no sound and far too many to be helicopters. I have two pictures of the lights but also, they do it no justice and they just look like stars in the pics but in person they did NOT look like stars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. myself and a few friends saw a similar thing outside of a bar here in Camrose, Albera at aprox. 12:30 am January 2012. One orange/red orb moving east to west lasted about 4 mins. It seems that people have seen this all over the country and the world last night shorty after bringing in the new year. This is very strange indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband and I also saw this orange ball at the same time in cambridge ontario. We kept checking the news and computer to see if anyone else saw it.It was very large and very bright.

    ReplyDelete