Monday, January 2, 2012

Red Orange Colored Ball Of Light Over London Ontario

 
Date:  January 1, 2012
Time:  12:02 a.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Red/orange ball.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: We seen it from our high rise balcony. I said to my wife "I think we have a UFO here" She said what? I said come see. It made no sound. No flashing wing lights, red or green.
 
It moved rather swiftly from our position to the NNE. I seen three UFO's back in march 1974 north of Sault Ste Marie Lake Superior.
 
They were three bright white discs that hovered and made no sound even when they sped off. I know what I seen.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment