Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Bright Object Fades Away And Disappears Over Peterborough Ontario

 
Date:  Summer 2010
Time:  Evening.
 
I seen a UFO in Peterborough in the Summer of 2010 on my brothers balcony at city center. I looked up in the north sky at this star on a clear night.
 
It was really bright when the light faded, it was gone. There were no clouds or anything, it was just gone and all the stars around the light I was focusing on, were still clearly visible.
 
It was like the UFO took off into space, not to the left or to the right, but straight away from my eye or it just faded out. I saw it for 15-30 seconds before it disappeared. 
 
I didn’t show my brother, because I thought it was just a star.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

2 comments:

  1. Just saw one today in Oakville Ontario. Budy pointed it out, turns out this happens alot. Government disclosure would be good by now who care if weak minded people cant handle it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. seen same thing early in morning around 3am in Bendigo Victoria Australia 8-1-2014 only if I had the camera

    ReplyDelete