Thursday, January 12, 2012

Vertical Orange Beam Of Light Seen From Edmonton Alberta

 
Date:  January 11, 2012
Time:  11:30 p.m.
 
Good Afternoon, last night around 23:30 MNT in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, my husband noticed a vertical orange beam to the east of the moon. At first we thought it was a beam from a neighbors house light, but as we watched the light it was like it was alive. 
 
It would fade and brighten, grow longer and shorter, and almost disappear then come back.  It looked like the sky was going to split open, what an amazing sight! We enjoyed watching the orange light dance for a few minutes, then it faded away.

What was that?
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

3 comments:

  1. I seen 2 red/orange lights moving together over Edmonton Alberta last night Jan29 2012 at 9:15-10:00, I have never seen anything like them

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been searching for evidence that what I saw in Illinois around the same time matched other’s experiences. I just saw this but my din and I witnessed a field full of orange beams that would glow and fade and come back...over several hours. This was in the county and was far as the eye could see .

    ReplyDelete