Thursday, April 10, 2008

Lasalle, Quebec Huge UFO Materialized In Front Of Eyewitness

Posted: April 10, 2008

Date: April 9, 2008
Time: 9:15 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Blvd Lasalle by lac St -Louis.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Triangular prism.

Full Description of event/sighting: I feel ridiculous writing this as I am not sure of what I saw. The only way I know how to describe it would be to say it looked like a mirror set against the night sky. At Around 9:15 pm I was outside on my top floor balcony when I looked up and saw a strange shape flying overhead. It was flying diagonally to the direction of the moving cloud cover that night. At first it seemed as if it actually materialized in front of me. I got the feeling when it appeared that it had been there for awhile but I just couldn't see it at first. When it did materialize it looked like a deformation in the actual sky.

Then my eyes focused and what appeared to be a very large triangular prism moving from south-west to north-east in a perfectly straight line. The body seemed to be reflective and seemed to reflect the environment around it. I use the word reflect because that is the only term I am familiar with that describes the effect. I hate to use sci-fi lingo but it seemed like an object with a cloaking device. The lines of the object were very well defined even if I couldn't see the actual material. It looked as if you held a mirror in the dark, when the mirror passes in front of you eyes it does not reflect anything but the outline can still be seen and its mass almost felt.

This object was very 3 dimensional. The effect it gave was like camouflage, it cannot be seen until the eyes focus in on the outlines then it cannot be missed. It moved very fast in the sky, faster than the clouds and faster than the aircraft I often see on final for Dorval. I am an aircraft mechanic and pilot so I can tell you this was definitely not an A/C of any known type. It flew at about the speed of transonic A/C but very low and without any sound whatsoever. I could see the body fairly well when my eyes adjusted. It was triangular with a bow sort of like a boat. had 5-6 whitish lights on either side. Again I'm at a loss for words because it wasn't really lights on the side. More like lights that are turned off and are reflecting city lights, or even a slight grayish radiation. It had two more lights at the back. It seemed fairly low maybe 1000 up`, or high up but extremely big. This thing was the size of about 3 football fields. The whole sighting lasted about 1 minute. In that time it crossed from around Chateauguay to Lasalle. When I lost it from view It was around probably rue St-Jacques or something. I don't know what else to say. That's how I remember it. I would like to know if anyone else saw this thing. It was unmistakably a UFO. The one thing I am not sure of is if it was above or below the clouds. It appeared in a break in the clouds so I couldn't compare it altitude-wise. It was either larger than an 737 and flying very low or really freaking large and flying very high.

Thank you to the witness for an interesting sighting report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences.
http://jancikradionetwork.com/innerstreamsradio/show/vike_report/index.html

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do.
http://thevikereport.blogspot.com/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment