Monday, February 11, 2008

Sussex, New Brunswick Unknown Orange Light Falls Straight Downward

Posted: February 11, 2008

Date: August 12, 2007 Time: 11:47 p.m.

Approach Direction: Straight Down. Departure Direction: West. Witness Direction: North.

Description: I was in my backyard having a smoke. It was very cloudy but I could see one glowing orange light through the clouds, I assumed it was Venus but it seemed too bright. Two minutes later almost every cloud in the sky had moved out or dissipated which seemed strange enough that I had noticed it. With all the clouds gone, I could see the orange light outshine all the other stars now, It appeared to be moving as if it was trying to hold it's position in the sky, looping in small circles, you would not notice unless you were focusing right on it. It was about 30 Degrees west of the Big Dipper. As I was looking at this strange object, I thought to myself if their was an alien presence scouting earth I wonder if they would camouflage to be just another star in the sky.

The nanosecond that thought was completed, the orange object began falling straight down in the sky very fast, leaving 2 glowing light trails behind , then it stopped for 5 seconds moved right then back left, then moved left and back right. It then moved in several triangular movements very rapidly,this lasted 20 seconds, stopped for another 5 seconds and moved very fast down and to the west, when it did this it dropped below the tree line in my yard, I ran to where I could get a better view, I managed to get a clear view again and as I was looking right at it, it faded away. Bizarre...I just want to say I have been observing the night sky constellations for 20 years and have seen some weird things but nothing like this.

Color/Shape: It looked like an glowing orange star.

Height & Speed: Initially it was at about 70 Degrees, if you were looking through a sexton, then dropped to about 45 Degrees, then to about 25. It was definitely moving faster than 9.8m/s2. It looked like it moved about 20 miles straight down in less than 2 seconds. Faster than a meteor.

TV/Radio/Press: Not that I am aware of.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment